Neurobics, located at Paterswoldseweg 806, 9728BM Groningen, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
- Website: www.neurobics.care
- Address: Paterswoldsweg 806, 9728BM, Groningen
- Phone: +31(0)50-3116722
- Data Protection Officer of Neurobics: R.S. Verment. He can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process: Neurobics processes personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP address (via Google Analytics)
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process: Neurobics processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data from you:
- Health data
- Data of persons under the age of 16
Purpose and basis for processing personal data: Neurobics processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Being able to call or email you if necessary to carry out our service
- Offering you the possibility to create an account
- Neurobics also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return
Automated decision-making: Neurobics does not make decisions on the basis of automated processing about matters that could have (significant) consequences for people.
How long we keep personal data: Neurobics keeps medical records for 15 years, counted from the date of recording of each individual data. The term may be longer if necessary for treatment purposes (for example, if someone has a chronic illness). For minors, the retention period of 15 years starts from the age of eighteen. For deceased adults, the file must be kept for 15 years from the last change in the file on treatment or from the date of death.
Sharing personal data with third parties: Neurobics does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if necessary for the execution of our agreement.